Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ at Daddy Joe's would love to help you make your reservation. Please read our cancellation policy and understand it fully before booking your site.
- To make a reservation please contact us at: (877) 668-8586. Reservations are taken by telephone 9AM to 5PM. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via the "Contact Us" tab.
- All reservations have a two night deposit required. Holiday reservations are a minimum of three nights with reservation paid in full. Holidays include Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
- Reservations are a two night minimum except holiday reservations which are a three night minimum.
- Maximum number of guests per site is 8.
- All sites are based on 2 adults, 4 kids & 2 vehicles.
- Additional site guest fees; 0-3 years free; 4-64 years $6; 65 & older $3 - per person per night (8 max. per site)
- We will make every effort to reserve the site you request, but we cannot guarantee sites.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express may be used to secure your reservation. Reservations made by credit card will be processed at the time the reservation is made.
- We schedule staff and plan activities based on reservations. Understand that we cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
Cancellation Policy 2018
- Cancellations made seven (7) or more days prior to arrival date, excluding the arrival date, will result in a $25 administrative fee for a tent and RV site & $50 administartive fee for cabins, yurts & bunkhouses.
- Cancellations made less than seven (7) days prior to arrival date, excluding the arrival date, will result in loss of deposit.*
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival date (2pm for tent and RV sites and 3pm on rentals) will result in loss of deposit.*
- *A DEPOSIT is a two (2) night fee or a three (3) night fee (on holiday reservations).
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE REFUNDED BY THE PAYMENT METHOD THE DEPOSIT WAS MADE.
Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature, illness, or work schedules. All Cancellations and Changes not conforming to this policy are non-refundable, and payment in full for all of the reserved dates at check-in will be expected.
a fun site for kids!